L1: Chiew Lan, Tai
Office hours (in Room 3515): by email appointment.
L2: Huamin, Qu
Office hours (in Room 2529): by email appointment.
|LAU Man Kitemail@example.com|
Time and Venues
L1: TuTh 10:30AM - 11:50AM Rm 2502, Lift 25-26 (120)
L2: WeFr 01:30PM - 02:50PM Rm 2502, Lift 25-26 (120)
T1: Fr 12:00PM - 12:50PM Rm 2306, Lift 17-18 (111), TA: WU Aoyu
T2: Th 02:00PM - 02:50PM Rm 2465, Lift 25-26 (122), TA: JIANG Yuzhe
T3: We 04:30PM - 05:20PM G010, CYT Bldg (140), TA: LAU Man Kit
Cormen, C. Leiserson, R. Rivest, C. Stein. Introduction to Algorithms, Third Edition, MIT Press. [e-version]
Jon Kleinberg and Éva Tardos. Algorithm Design, Addison-Wesley.
Click "Pages" on the left and then click "View All Pages" on the top to see all the class info.
This includes Course Outcomes + Assessment Rubrics.
|Midterm||October 16, 2019||19:00 - 21:00||TBD|
Intellectual Honesty & Plagiarism
- Students are expected to follow the HKUST Academic Honor Code
- All work submitted for grading, e.g., assignments, must be your own
- You are permitted to discuss problems with other students but you must write-up all solutions by yourself, in your own words.
- If you got the main idea for a solution from another student or a web-site you must acknowledge that source in your submission.
- Submission of non-acknowledged material will be considered as plagiarism and dealt with under the university policy for cheating.
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.