COMP4901R (L1) - Algorithmic Game Theory
See Welcome Page for Course FAQ and Information
Mordecai GOLIN email@example.com
Zoom office hours: by email appointment.
Zoom Lecture Times
Monday 10:30AM - 11:50AM
Monday 01:30PM - 02:50PM
Thursday 10:30AM - 11:50AM
Thursday 01:30PM - 02:50PM
- Game Theory, Alive [KP]
by Anna R. Karlin and Yuval Peres
American Mathematical Society (2017)
A version is also available on the author's web site
- Twenty Lectures on Algorithmic Game Theory [TR}
by Tim Roughgarden
Cambridge University Press (2016)
Intellectual Honesty & Plagiarism
- Students are expected to follow the HKUST Academic Honor Code
- All work submitted for grading, e.g., assignments, must be your own
- You are permitted to discuss problems with other students but you must write-up all solutions by yourself, in your own words.
- If you got the main idea for a solution from another student or a web-site you must acknowledge that source in your submission.
- Submission of non-acknowledged material will be considered as plagiarism and dealt with under the university policy for cheating.
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.