COMP3711 (L1, L2) - Design and Analysis of Algorithms
Spring 2020 Lecture Notes Tutorials Exam Info Course Policies Announcements
L1: Mordecai GOLIN
Office hours (in Room 3559): by email appointment.
L2: Xiaojuan MA
Office hours (in Room 3507): by email appointment.
Time and Venues
L1: Tuesday & Thursday, 16:30 – 17:50, Room 2502
L2: Tuesday & Thursday 12:00 – 13:20, Room 4619
|T1||Wednesday||09:30 - 10:20||Zhenhui PENG|
|T2||Monday||17:00 - 17:50||Man Kit LAU|
|T3||Friday||12:30 - 13:20||Zhenjie ZHAO|
|T4||Monday||18:00 - 18:50||Man Kit LAU|
2. Jon Kleinberg and Éva Tardos. Algorithm Design, Addison-Wesley.
3. Jeff Erikson. Algorithms
Click "Pages" on the left and then click "View All Pages" on the top to see all the class info.
This includes Course Outcomes + Assessment Rubrics.
|Final||Wednesday, May 27||8:30 - 11:30 AM||Venue||Online|
Intellectual Honesty & Plagiarism
- Students are expected to follow the HKUST Academic Honor Code
- All work submitted for grading, e.g., assignments, must be your own
- You are permitted to discuss problems with other students but you must write-up all solutions by yourself, in your own words.
- If you got the main idea for a solution from another student or a web-site you must acknowledge that source in your submission.
- Submission of non-acknowledged material will be considered as plagiarism and dealt with under the university policy for cheating.
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.