L1: Huamin Qu
Office hours (in Room 2529): by email appointment.
L2: Dimitris Papadias
Office hours (in Room 3555): by email appointment.
|Lau Man Kitfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Time and Venues
L1: WeFr 03:00PM - 04:20PM Rm 2407, Lift 17-18 (126)
L2: MoWe 09:00AM - 10:20AM Lecture Theater G (135)
T1: Tu 02:00PM - 02:50PM Rm 4502, Lift 25-26 (60)
T2: Th 03:00PM - 03:50PM Rm 1104, Acad Concourse (120)
T3: Mo 09:30AM - 10:20AM G009A, CYT Bldg (80)
Jon Kleinberg and Éva Tardos. Algorithm Design, Addison-Wesley.
Click "Pages" on the left and then click "View All Pages" on the top to see all the class info.
This includes Course Outcomes + Assessment Rubrics.
Intellectual Honesty & Plagiarism
- Students are expected to follow the HKUST Academic Honor Code
- All work submitted for grading, e.g., assignments, must be your own
- You are permitted to discuss problems with other students but you must write-up all solutions by yourself, in your own words.
- If you got the main idea for a solution from another student or a web-site you must acknowledge that source in your submission.
- Submission of non-acknowledged material will be considered as plagiarism and dealt with under the university policy for cheating.
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.